Tuesday, September 01, 2020

A GREAT TRIBUTE TO THE KING OF WAKANDA, CHADWICK BOSEMAN, THAT HIS SPIRIT NOW REST IN PEACE IN THE COMPANY OF THE CREATOR AND FREE FROM THE TERRIBLE DISEASE THAT HAS TAKEN OUT OF LIFE.









A great tribute to the King of Wakanda, Chadwick Boseman, who will live forever in our minds and hearts, especially of the Children and Youth of the world, for his interpretation in the great film Black Panther.

Translate By www.google.com


Lord, if I couldn't be everyone's wish, in life I was what you want of me.
 
If I couldn't be the tree that bore fruit, in life I was the bush that gave shade.
 
If I couldn't be the river that floods the land, in life I fought for the drinking fountain.

If I could not be a star in the sky, in life I was the light that animates hopes.
 
If I couldn't be the roof that houses everyone, in life I was the door that knocked on it.

If I couldn't be the sea that connects the continents, in life I was the port that receives the vessels.

If I couldn't be the forest that flourishes in life, I was the bird that sings in it.

If I couldn't be the loaded rose, in life I was the scent of a flower.
 
If I could not be the melody that it takes, in life I was the inspiration of each verse.

If I couldn't be the wind that snatches, in life I was the breeze that caresses.
 
If I couldn't be the book that teaches, in life I was the word that moves.
 
If I couldn't be the harvest that promises, in life I was the wheat that will be the bread.
 
If I could not be the fire that ignites, in life I was the oil that keeps the flame.
 
If I couldn't be the road that leads, in life I was the sign that marks the direction.

If I couldn't be the rain that irrigates the soil, in life I was the dew that moistens the flower.
 
If I could not be the carpet in the palace of the kings, in life I was the coat in the house of the poor.

If I could not be the happiness that everyone seeks, in life I tried to be a good for everyone.
 
If I could not be all the goodness in the world, in life I did the good that everyone looked to me for.
 
If I couldn't be eternity, in life I tried to be the time and the joy to cheer people's minds and hearts.

If in life I could not change the world, through To King of Wakanda, project, I was able to help millions of young people find their way, for movie and life.

If I couldn't be the love that begins, in life I tried to be the love that brings it to an end.

Whit Love, 



JOSE PEDRO NAISSER.
ECOLOGIST AND HUMANIST.
CURITIBA. PR, BRASIL.
EMAIL. JPNAISSER@HOTMAIL.COM






LINKS TO A GREAT CAUSE.


A NEW WORLD IN FAVOR TO REGENERATION TO EARTH PLANET.



COVID.19, VACINE, AND EDUCATION.



"2020 ONE ODYSSEY IN FAVOR TO EARTH PLANET ", MAKE YOUR PART



No comments: