Thursday, March 15, 2018

LEGACY AND TRIBUTE TO SIR STEPHEN HAWKING, .INCLUDING YOUR BILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS

MESSAGE TO ALL HUMANITY.

Translate By www.google.com


After Stephen Hawking's death, something must be done in favor of Planet Earth, help us in our Planetary cause, we will use your Legacy and your struggle for Life as an example of courage and determination.

The whole world knew of the passage to the other side of the life of the great Physicist, Cosmologist and Great Human Person, and once again the world is united by the pain of the loss of the great cosmologist, but Stephen Hawking will always be remembered for everything he has done in life here on Earth, his Spirit at that moment rests in Peace in the company of the Creator, and the journey went to Sidereal Space that he loved so much while living here.

For us Humans and Terraqueos is their legacy that we must take care of our House Planet Earth, even if the ship is overcrowded, few fight for its preservation and many insist on its destruction, either by pollution, devastating Nature and Life , as it happens in our Amazonian Forest here in Brazil that by the process of capturing the evaporation of the water of the oceans, the Forest transforms into rains and flying rivers that give life the great part of the human civilization.

Stephen Hawking quoted in his time that where science ends, Faith begins, and that the relays are based on Divine Revelations where the Creator manifests in the Prophets, Science acts and acts in the Observation of time in galaxies and outer space, its actors are the Scientists, Quantum Physicists and Cosmologists as it was.


Stephen Hawking studied the Big Bang Theory, and in the last days of his life here on earth stood against the search for aliens in outer space, he also mentioned that the Artificial Intelligence that the world discusses today can be malefic if it is used for gain and for the benefit of the few, said that the most certain thing would be to take care of and revitalize our Planet Earth in benefit of 7.5 billion humans who must contribute a lot, because Planet Earth provides us with water, energy, oxygen, food and knowledge to stay alive here on Planet Earth


In an interview for scientists, he cited that God helped him a lot and was kind to him to get where he arrived because he had several organs that were affected by the degenerative disease E.L.A, but his brain remained free to think and help humans while living here. 

In our project we had included the participation of the great Scientist and Cosmologist Sir Stephen Hawking to help us in the great cause to Educate the 7.5 billion humans in favor of the regeneration of Nature and Life by the Project "The Awakening of Consciousness" Planet Earth, because Stephen Hawking was the last survivor of the great conference and discussion organized by The Science Foundation in 1988 where they discussed the great themes like: The Cosmos, The Big Bang, God and The Universe, led by the great journalist Magnus Magnussem, who told with Arthur C. Clarke of the Project 2001 A Space Odyssey, and Astronomer Carl Sagan, with the Cosmos Series, which are on the next link besides Stephen Hawking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQQAv5svkk   


For this great conference in the great networks of Televisions, Newspapers, Social Networks and Virtual Mobility of all the world, great corporations that use of water, energy and natural resources for their manufactured products, we are again inviting to give their contributions and their knowledge in their such as: Pope Francisco, President of France Emmanuel Macron, Prime Minister of Germany, Angela Merkel, Director James Cameron, Great Artist and Climate Ambassador to the UN, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ecologist Mike Bloomberg,Tim Berners-Lee, creator to www, and ecologist  Ted Turner, in addition to the Secretary-General of the UN, and the Mrs.Audrey Azoulai Director of UNESCO in Paris, have the project that will be added to the large corporations that will give their contribution, and copyright for licensing, will be reverted to all Schools, Deprived Communities and Universities of the World, which will also multiply the great cause. The Great Director James Cameron, supports us and said that we can work together, it is time to dare, act and make happen.


Message Receive to Mr.James Cameron.
Dear Mr. Naisser,  
Thank you for the kind words about me in your article below. I have accepted the challenge to try to raise consciousness around the world about this great crisis which is upon us. Most people are not listening, but we must raise our voices. I am still trying to decide the best ways for me to be effective in this fight (aside from making more Avatar movies, which I am now starting to do).
Perhaps we will find a way to work together. 
Jim Cameron. 
Stephen Hawking is not dead, his legacy and his memories will live forever in our minds and hearts of all those who truly want for Planet Earth, a better world.

Stephen Hawking paraded into the Sidereal Space he loved so much, we continued our fight for Planet Earth that welcomed him into the miracle of life for 76 years.


TRIBUTE TO SIR, STEPHEN HAWKING.

PRAYER AND DEPOSITION.

AUTHOR. PE.ORLANDO GAMBI.

ADAPTATION BY JOSE PEDRO NAISSER.


STEPHEN HAWKING IN LIFE HERE ON EARTH, FOR 76 YEARS WAS SO.


Lord, if I could not be the wish of all, in life I was what you desire of me.

If I could not be the tree that bore fruit, in life I was the shrub that gave shade.

If I could not be the river that floods the earth, in life I fought for the source that gives of drink.

If I could not be a star in the sky, in life I was the light that animates the hopes.

If I could not be the ceiling that shelters all, in life I went to the door that hits it.

If I could not be the sea that connects the continents, in life I was the port that receives the boats.

If I could not be the forest that flourishes, in life, I was the bird that sings in it.

If I could not be the rose bush, in life I was the scent of a flower.

If I could not be the melody that enneva, in life I was the inspiration of each verse.

If I could not be the wind that snatches, in life I was the breeze that caresses.

If I could not be the book that teaches, in life I was the moving word.
If I could not be the harvest that promises, in life I was the wheat that will be bread.

If I could not be the fire that burns, in life I was the oil that holds the flame.

If I could not be the road that leads, in life I was the signal that marks the direction.

If I could not be the rain that irrigates the soil, in life I was the dew that dampens the flower.

If I could not be the carpet in the palace of kings, in life I was the coat in the house of the poor.

If I could not be the happiness that all seek, in life I sought to be a good for all.

If I could not be all the goodness of the world, in life I did the good that everyone used to do.

If I could not be eternity, in life I tried to be the time and the joy to brighten people's minds and hearts.

If I could not be the love that starts everything, in life I tried to be the love that makes it come to an end.

WITH LOVE AND ADMIRATION, OUR PRAYERS TO THE CREATOR AND STRENGTH YOUR FAMILY.



“A Bedouin will not win the immensity of the desert breaks only if we follow in caravans arrive safely at our destination to fulfill the wishes and designs of the Creator”.
Sincerely.

JOSE PEDRO NAISSER.
ECOLOGIST AND HUMANIST.
CURITIBA. PR, BRASIL.
EMAIL. JPNAISSER@HOTMAIL.COM







LINKS TO GREAT CAUSE IN FAVOR TO EARTH PLANET.







No comments: