Thursday, January 19, 2023

OUR HOMAGE, TRIBUTE AND ETERNAL GRATITUDE TO KING PELÉ, WHO SUPPORTED OUR CAUSE IN FAVOR OF EDUCATION FOR THE REGENERATION OF PLANET EARTH.













TRIBUTE TO KING PELÉ. 


In the midst of all the pain in the world, caused by the endless war in Russia's cowardly invasion of Ukraine, the deaths caused by covid.19 worldwide, the degradation of our Amazon Forest, planet Earth, asks us for help, because now we are 8 billion humans, and already consume 125% of its natural resources, the world has lost its greatest player of all time, King Pelé, who through his legacy helps us in our cause for Education for the Regeneration of Planet Earth, we do to Edson Arantes do Nascimento, that his Spirit already rests in Peace in the company of the Creator, in life he authorized us to use his image for great challenges, this Tribute is our eternal gratitude for everything he did, on and off the Lawns, with actions and gestures of love, affection and solidarity wherever he went and where he played.


King Pelé cried for the first time, when Brazil lost the 1950 cup, he promised his father that he would win one for him, and in 1958, he cried and was consoled by goalkeeper Gilmar, he was moved here in Curitiba when he said that he would win two more and won in 1962 and 1970, her tears were wiped away by Ecologist Jose Pedro Naisser, as shown in the photo.


Here is our Eternal Gratitude for your help to our cause, when you said that the rulers should take care of our children, and our youth all over the world, which today unfortunately this still does not happen, but with your legacy, we will put into practice the Great Project . 

 

TRIBUTE  TO KING PELÉ.

  

PRAYER AND DISPOSITION.  

AUTHOR. PE.ORLANDO GAMBI.  

ADAPTATION BY JOSE PEDRO NAISSER. 

  

Lord, if I couldn't be everyone's desire, in life I was what you want from me. 


If I couldn't be the tree that gave fruit, in life I was the bush that gave shade.

 

If I couldn't be the river that floods the earth, in life I fought for the source that gives drink.

 

If I couldn't be a star in the sky, in life I was the light that animates hope. 


If I couldn't be the ceiling that shelters everyone, in life I was the door that knocks on it. 


If I couldn't be the sea that connects the continents, in life I was the port that receives ships.

 

If I couldn't be the forest that blooms, in life, I was the bird that sings in it.

 

If I couldn't be the loaded rosebush, in life I was the perfume of a flower. 


If I couldn't be the melody that enraptures, in life I was the inspiration of each verse. 

If I couldn't be the wind that sweeps away, in life I was the breeze that caresses. 

If I couldn't be the book that teaches, in life I was the word that moves.

 

If I couldn't be the harvest that promises, in life I was the wheat that will be the bread.

 

If I couldn't be the fire that burns, in life I was the oil that keeps the flame.

 

If I couldn't be the road that leads, in life I was the sign that marks the direction.


If I couldn't be the rain that irrigates the soil, in life I was the dew that moistens the flower.

 

If I couldn't be the carpet in the palace of kings, in life I was the coat in the house of the poor. 


If I couldn't be the happiness everyone is looking for, in life I tried to be good for everyone. 


If I couldn't be all the kindness in the world, in life I did the good that everyone appealed to me.


If I couldn't be eternity, in life I tried to be time and joy to make people's minds and hearts happy, on and off the lawns . 

  

If I couldn't be the love that started it all, in life I tried to be the love that brings it to an end. 

 

  

WITH LOVE AND ADMIRATION, OUR PRAYERS TO THE CREATOR AND STRENGTH TO HIS FAMILY AND ALL THE FANS WHO STAYED HERE.

   

  

JOSE PEDRO NAISSER.  

ENVIRONMENTALIST.  

CURITIBA.PR  

55 41 9122 8673.  

EMAIL. JPNAISSER@HOTMAIL.COM 



LINK TO PROJECT IN FAVOR REGENERATION FOR EARTH PLANET.

bit.ly/3ncfVwb

No comments: